December 2, 2008

Nothing new...



Saw Twilight. ( I won't mention how many times, but it was more than once) - LOVED IT! Yes, it had some cheese filled parts and some lame special effects (what do you expect with a low budget film), but all in all I loved it and can't get enough of it. I'm totally beside myself as to why the infatuation. But it makes me happy so who the heck cares, right? I think Nate might think I'm a little nuts, but he understands since he can relate with LOTR.... and I'm pretty sure my nuttiness totally amuses him. He only feeds the fire when he tells me he's Edward and starts spewing out lines from the movie... you guys have no idea how lame we really are... well except Katie....we could probably make millions on our own reality show with a camera following us around all day.

4 comments:

The Bock Family said...

Yes....well aware. I would watch you on tv for sure!

Anne Marie said...

I saw it twice and liked it more the second time. Glad you liked it too!

Jessica Martiele said...

I think you guys would make for an AWESOME reality show!

As for the movie, I couldn't get past the lame-o "special effects", I'm sorry. That, and the guy who played Jacob looked like a cross between a pig and...a...human? Whatever. And is it just me, or is Forks a REALLY ethnically diverse town? On and on and on, sorry, but I must admit, I still left the theater turned on. :)

Jessica Martiele said...

BTW, you HAVE to check this out: http://www.twilighted.net/ It's tons of Twilight fanfics in every genere, from pre-twilight to post breaking dawn to alternate universe to combined fanfics (like Edward at Hogwarts or Carlisle on ER) and all that rot. And some of it is HIGHLY inappropriate. :) Enjoy!