June 30, 2008

WICKED

I forgot to post about the show...
Well, it was awesome. I had never been to a broadway musical before and was surprised at how awesome it sounded in person. It was like a CD was playing - it was clear and crisp - just amazing. And the story itself was very clever. Nathan really enjoyed it (I knew he would be he was skeptical). Anyone that somewhat enjoys music and the movie the Wizard of Oz will get a kick out of this show. And there are tickets for around $30. And there isn't a bad seat in the house. The only draw back - the songs will be forever stuck in your head...
Seriously, we both wake up with the songs playing in our heads. (I guess it doesn't help that we got the soundtrack). But we stopped listening to it and STILL wake up with those songs in our heads. Granted, they're fun songs, but I don't necesarily want to be singing them all day long. Oh well.

3 comments:

Amber said...

When did you go? I know you were going for your anniv.
I love the music. Even Gavin knows a line or two. LOL

Sarah said...

I can relate to having the music stuck in your head...and we bought the soundtrack when we went too:) Hope Katie's party was fun...wish we could have made it!

Jessica Martiele said...

Gosh dang it, now I HAVE to go see it. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the report!