April 6, 2008

My fake dead fish

Check out video of our fish Sanchez. We named him that because he has a little line of orange on the top of his mouth that kinda looks like a moustache so Sanchez somehow seemed to fit the bill. Here's the caption that is on the youtube site...

Just your average dead gold fish...except that fish isn't dead. It just floats there upsidedown all day. No it's not stuck. There's plenty of room between the tank and filter to swim by. For the most part it only leaves that spot to eat and that's about it. Why you ask?? Beats me. I can't say it's dumb because it leaves to eat when I put food in. So I guess it's just your laziest fish ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sje4v7wyrrM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a freak!

Emily said...

That is a crazy fish. What ever makes him happy, I guess!

Paige said...

Hahaha…maybe he’s just more belly buoyant than your average goldfish.

Jessica Martiele said...

I concur with his laziness. You go, Sanchez.